Catalyst Men’s Group
A catalyst is an agent which quickly causes change or action and that is what this “Catalyst” is all about...moving men to action. Men of faith, it is time to awaken and get your faith in motion! There is much that is going on in and around Friendswood UMC that needs men of action. Catalyst offers to connect you with other men of faith that are seeking a closer walk with Christ.
Catalyst is a Christ-centered ministry for men focused on:
Small group worship & study
Encouraging & supporting our families
Serving the congregation & our community.
...oh yeah, we also like to have fun!
So whether you are a man looking for opportunities to help, searching for answers or want to foster your faith as well as your families, then we are here for you.
Men's Weekly Small Groups
Each week, men from the congregation meet to pray togther, read togther and to laugh together. If you feel as if you are being called to a broader life of fellowship and deeper understanding, reach out to us and jump in!
- Saturday 700-0800 am - Wesley Hall Coffee Bar - Kent McVey leader - any age welcome - Seedbed Devotional Study
- Wednesday 615-0715 am - Dunn Bros. - Ben Brambila leader - Demographic - Fathers with young kids - Bible Study
- Wednesday 600-0700 am - Dunn Bros. - Rev. Howard Huhn leader - any age welcome - Bible Study
- Wednesday Morning 700-0800 am - Wesley Hall Narthex - Maurice Estlinbaum leader - all welcome - read thru the Bible
- Wednesday 700-800 pm - Education BLDG. E203 - Dean Hamil - All Welcome - Bible Study or Seedbed Devotional
- Thursday 7:30-8:30 pm - Education BLDG. E203 - Clay Jones - All Welcome - Bible Study or Seedbed Devotional