Pastor Led Studies
Each September and January, our Senior Pastor, Jim Bass, or one of our other pastors leads a special study:
- To help us better understand the bible as a whole or a particular book of the bible.
- To help us understand the history, culture, words and phrases used in scripture.
- For anyone wanting to make God’s Word relevant and applicable for our lives today.
We have had great feedback about these pastor led studies from
- Those new to bible studies.
- Those who have studied the bible before or have been life-long students.
- Those who have said its their first time to connect with others in a group.
Financial Peace University
FPU is a nine-lesson class on money management taught by Dave Ramsey through video sessions.
- Our church’s Finance Director, Ken Lair will help facilitate the class and be available for questions and explanations.
- Kent McVey will also help facilitate the class. Kent and his wife Kathy took an FPU course here at the church several years ago and found it to be very helpful.
- This team will walk you through the basics of budgeting, dumping debt, planning for the future, having funds available for serving others, and much, much more.
- Starts Sundays, January 21, 2018 at 5:00 – 6:30pm in W-106 (Northeast annex of Wesley Hall)
- Cost is: $109 (includes workbook, 9 sessions, access to on-line services/other FPU resources)
- Childcare (infant-PK) available with advanced reservations
Join us for a weekly stand-alone informal study on Parent Life.
- Starting January 18, 2018
- Thursday mornings at 9am
- Facilitated by Hillary Stout, our Children’s Ministry Associate
- Childcare (infant-PK) with advanced reservations
A transformative marriage experience. Starting September 2018 we will offer a new 9 month transformative marriage experience:
- With monthly teachings
- With a community of support
- Ways to grow together as a couple
- Cost will be $80/couple and requires a 9 month commitment.
For more information about Special Studies contact Janis Finch, 281-482-7535 x 121