LifeGroups COME IN A VARIETY OF TYPES OF GROUPS, AGES, TIMES AND PLACES!
- Men’s LifeGroups (we have various Men’s groups that meet on weekdays, weekends, mornings and evenings)
- Women’s/Mom’s LifeGroups (womens/moms/widows/seniors/multigenerational etc. LifeGroups meet a various times of the day, some at church, some in homes)
- Young Adults (ages 18-35) This LifeGroup meets on Tuesdays 6-8pm
- Couples/singles in the same stage of life (If childcare is available at the church some of these groups meet on the church campus so they can be close to the nursery/childcare area).
- Some LifeGroups may be going through the same thing: divorce, loss of spouse, singles etc.
- Multigenerational LifeGroups can learn so much from one another.
- What could God be nudging you to be a part of or to form?
For more information contact: Janis Finch, Adult Discipleship Director,
(281) 482 - 7535 ext. 121