PARTNERING with PARENTS:
We believe that two influences combined can have a greater impact than either influence alone.
- Orange is a strategy that combines the influence of the parents and the church to make a greater impact on the life of a child.
- The light of the church is represented by the color YELLOW
- The heart of the family is represented by the color RED
- Combine the light (yellow) and the heart (red) you get ORANGE.
- Orange is a partnership between the family and the church.
First Look: Pre-Kindergarten18 months to 4-years “Jesus is My Best Friend”
9:30 & 11:00 AM Nursery/Preschool wing - located in the Worship Center
Nursery and Pre-school
9:30 -12:00 Childcare Provided at 11:00 for preschool children who attend both hours.
kidZONE: K - 4th Grade “Where kids discover an everyday faith”
9:30 AM in F201 Meet for Large Group and breakout into Small Group for reinforcement of lesson
Arrows 56 5th and 6th Grade
Always at 9:30 AM in W10, but the first Sunday of the month they will meet in the Sanctuary at 9:30
God’s Harmony 3rd-6th
Grace Notes K-2nd
4:00 Room F-201 for snacks and social time 4:00 – 5:30 Lesson
4th Grade Fall study the New Testament Spring study of the Life of Jesus
3rd Grade Spring – Old Testament
2nd Grade Fall-Old Testament Stories
1st Grade Spring-New Testament Stories
4:15-5:30 5th and 6th Grade