KidZONE happens each Sunday morning upstairs in the Family Life Center at 9:30 AM for children ages K-4th
Everything we teach in KidZONE is based on one of the three basic, but powerful, truths modeled by Jesus in Luke 2:52. ...And Jesus grew in wisdom and stature, and favor with God and man.
- I need to make the wise choice.
- I can trust God no matter what.
- I should treat others the way I want to be treated.
KidZONE is designed to provoke discovery and invite kids into a new understanding of how to grow in relationship with Jesus.
Our Children and Family Ministry is bringing back Bible Clubs!
- 4th Grade Bible CLUBs will begin September 15th! 4:00-4:30 Social gathering and snacks 4:30-5:30 Bible Study on New Testament Register HERE
- 3rd Grade Bible CLUB - Bible Presentation - January 9, 2022. First meeting: January 12, 2022
- NEW this FALL! 2nd Grade Bible CLUB - Shannan Wyatt will present Stories of the Old Testament. 2nd Graders will meet from 4:00-5:30 for snacks, playtime, and hear a Bible story told in fun and exciting ways. The story will be enhanced with crafts, drama, games, and other activities to reinforce the lesson. It will begin September 29 -November 17. Shannan will need a parent or two to help with the class. Register HERE!
- 1st Grade Bible CLUB - First meeting: January 19, 2022
For more information, contact our Director of Children & Family Ministry Lee Ann Love at Leeann@friendswoodmethodist.org